Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash.
How do I pay with Sezzle?
Sezzle is a Buy Now Pay Later service that allows you to pay for purchases in 4 installments. It’s recommended to use it for larger purchases that you wouldn’t be able to afford otherwise, and it can be used both online and in-store. To use Sezzle online:
- Browse its selection of products carried by brands like Target, GameStop, or Melt Cosmetics in the Sezzle app. Or shop at a retailer that carries Sezzle.
- At checkout, select “Sezzle”, and log in to your Sezzle account.
- Follow the prompts to complete checkout.
- Your payment will be split into four interest-free installments, the first of which is due at checkout. The remaining three will be due every two weeks.
To use Sezzle in-store:
- You’ll need a Sezzle Virtual Card. To get one, log into the Sezzle app.
- Select the “Sezzle Card” tab.
- Follow Sezzle’s prompts to get your card.
- To use the card in-store, you need to add the card to your Apple or Google Pay. If you don’t have either service set up, click here for instructions on setting up Apple Pay, or here for Google Pay.
- Under the same “Sezzle Card” tab, select the “Add to Wallet” button underneath the card image.
- Follow Sezzle’s prompts to add the card to your wallet of choice.
- Now, the Sezzle Card can be used the same way as any virtual card, using Apple or Google Pay.
How do I set up autopay on Spectrum?
- Sign in as the primary user
- Select Enroll in Auto Pay.
- Enter your payment method details.
- Follow the prompts to complete enrollment.